Our general model is to appoint the qualified, trained, fluently English speaking personnel having knowledge of construction rules and the regulations, experienced in work with state and private organizations, worked in similar projects.
We use skilled experienced professional installers to ensure work will be on time, within budget and damage free. A&A is committed to use local laborers in our work whenever possible to maximize economic benefit to the local population, gather local support and train receptive locals for future opportunities. However, in order to ensure the quality we commit to our clients, we place a core qualified installers from different countries, if required.
We have our regional solution partners that have worked with us in many projects and have demonstrated the skill and proper quality that A&A can underwrite comfortably.
The development of a dynamic culture binds our human resource together, regardless of jobs or personal characteristics, provide a shared set of core values: honesty, integrity, respect, passion, and where everyone can learn, teach, improve, and add value for clients.
CORE VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Our Values define how we do work at A&A. We will not undertake or execute a project, which comprises any of these values. We believe that when we commit to work within A&A’s values, we achieve superior work in our industry.
- HONESTY AND RESPECT: To be open, candid, truthful and to have ethical behavior. Our employees work hard to earn business partners’ trust and respect on every project they undertake.
- INTEGRITY: Our conduct towards our clients, shareholders, employees, suppliers, subcontractors, governmental and regulatory authorities, competitors and towards society as a whole is without fault.
- DYNAMIC CULTURE: Seeking new opportunities to learn, to improve, to teach, and to add value.
- PASSION: We love what we do.
- TEAMWORK AND MARCHING TOGETHER: Every employee and business partner has something to contribute to A&A construction teams. This belief is the key to mutual success.
- SAFETY: A&A will not compromise the health and safety of its people.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: A&A provides the accurate and timely information required to support good decision-making.
- DIVERSITY: A&A values men and women of diverse ages from different nationalities.
- MOBILITY: A&A’s geographic diversity is an asset.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: A&A encourages and supports its employees in their desire to improve the quality of life in their communities. A&A is a contributing partner to the development of the construction industry through active involvement in its associations.
- ETHICS: Transparency, accountability and discipline in our business.
If you'd like to learn more about current job opportunities at A&A, please send us your CV by e-mail and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.